Current ARK Official Server Network Servers Version: v261
Current Client Version: v261
A Little Further Out:
– “Boss Wars”
– More Creatures, Gear, Armors, Weapons, & Structures!
– DirectX12 Mode for Windows 10! Approximate +20% perf
– Random GPU Driver crash fix: TrueSky
– GPU & CPU rendering optimizations
[MORE NOTES TO COME]
Ragnarok singleplayer data has moved.
Within this folder, move your Ragnarok save file and player data (LocalPlayer.arkprofile) in SavedArksLocal into it’s own Ragnarok folder (the folder will be created once you load Ragnarok again for the first time since the patch).
Current Version: v261
– Fix for singleplayer creature spawns becoming depleted over time as they did not come out of hibernation properly.
– Fixed player/bed location not appearing at the correct location on the map.
– Allowed Ankylo to attack with it’s tail while in a floating state.
– Fix for boss tribute requirements, removing alpha items and reducing cost of apex items.
– Fix for the black sky on The Center.
– Fix for Disable Resource Harvesting setting not working.
– Fix for Trike walking sound.
– Fix for Rex eggs falling under the map (due to missing poop socket with new increased capsule size).
– Increased tentacles dropped from the Tuso from 1 to 8.
– Increased chance for an alpha to spawn (in multiplayer only) by 2x.
– Fix for dino attacks not functioning correctly while underwater.
– Fix for ankylo not being able to use it’s new secondary attack reliably.
– Decreased food consumption for baby Troodons.
– Fixed improper baby Wyvern food values.
– Fixed animation issue with idle Rex.
– Fixed volume of Craft All sound.
– Fixed issue where deceased tames left death cache’s even with an empty inventory.
– Added Tek Trough engram to the Manticore.
– Fixed music in The Center Dragon boss fight.
– Added Yutyrannus to Tek Cave.
– Rebalanced all boss HP and damage to scale from 1x (Gamma) to 3x (Alpha) in singleplayer. This does not include The Center double boss arena, which has 35% less HP and damage than it’s individual Island counterparts.
– Improved atmospheric fog when using -nomansky.
– Fixed armor sorting to sort by item name, and then quality.
– Fixed engrams sometimes not displaying proper while in folder view.
– New Dragon Trophy and Sloped Thatch Roof icons.
– Mantis and Scorpion now receive the Oviraptor egg laying buff.
– Above-ground oil rocks harvest-health reduced by 50%, and underwater oil nodes harvest-health increased by 33%.
– Decreased snow bushes resources to 20% the amount of resources (20% harvest-health), and increased snow trees by 200% resources (200% harvest-health).
– Diplodocus is now considered a large herbivore, meaning medium sized carnivores will no longer attack it.
– Non-Queen Bees no longer give XP.
– Reduced Ichthyornis targeting range against players/tames by 35%.
– Ichthyornis no longer attacks players or tames that are underwater, only fish.
– Lowered rotation rate in Kaprosuchus attacks, which previously made it run and swim in circles while trying to attack.
– Dung Beetle is no longer aggressive unless provoked.
– Onyc now have a 10% chance per melee hit to apply megarabies to victim.
– Underwater dino attacks properly rebound to primary-fire (LMB) where appropriate.
– Underwater and cave crates now give two items instead of one.
– Reduced Troodon damage by 33%.
– Reduced Pegomastax health (200 base to 120 base).
– Fixed issue where structures would not demo properly.
– Fixed lighting issue with The Center volcano.
– Added visual indicator for tames and players when their inventory slots are maxed out.
– Updated Direwolf jump animation.
– Fixed an issue where dinos would not regenerate health while in stasis.
– Thatch Roof renamed to Thatch Ceiling.
– All hatchframes properly named when placed in the world (previously called Trapdoors).
– Fixed alpha particle effect on underwater alphas to be visible in water.
– Fixed an issue where disabling engrams on the host menu and re-enabling caused the engram to still be invisible.
– Reduced Titanoboa’s terrain scaling abilities, specifically reducing its ability to scale cave walls and end up on the ceiling.
– Revisited move-around-blockade AI on dinos, meaning they should get stuck against terrain less often than previous.
– Improved logic for tamed dinos getting stuck less in other tamed dinos (there are a lot of edge cases here, but should overall be better).
– Removed “Distance: ” label from “Following” Floating HUD. Now displays for 30 seconds after changing, and while the extended HUD is open (press-and-hold H key).
– Megapiranha size reduced by 20%.
– Made torches equippable on all appropriate land dino saddles. Drag the torch onto the saddle to equip.
– Tek Replicator can now only be crafted at the Obelisks in singleplayer.
– Allowed spear attack and melee attacks without completely exiting running (just a quick temp stop), except for clubs & swords.
– Fixed Frozen Canteens from ‘spoiling’ into empty containers instead of regular Filled Canteens.
– Can no longer use the spear to harvest trees.
– Added durability to Miners Helmet and Flashlight.
– Reduced max number of spider minions by 30% and make them 30% tougher.
– Fixed Kairuku spawns in singleplayer.
– Creatures in caves have been altered. Changes include more Arthropleura, Titanoboa and Leeches in the Swamp Cave, removed Scorpions. Removed bats, spiders, penguins, and piranhas in the Ice Cave. Added ‘Polar Bears’, Purlovias, and Sabertooth Salmon to the Ice Cave.
– Consuming Rare Mushroom and Rare Flowers now gives their intended effects.
– Fixed low LODs for dinos (specifically to fix Beaver and Ovis).
– After using Transfer All the inventory searching automatically clears.
– Unsort inventory now works correctly on remote inventories.
– Food consumption on dinos raised from 0.1 to 0.25 per unit Health regenerated.
– Griffins, female Ovis, and female Megaloceros now retain their color properly in singleplayer.
– Fixed issue where wild Dinos weren’t respawning / reloading properly in singleplayer savegames.
– Engram List Crush crash fix.
– PVE Island server rollback due to structures in previously marked no-build areas being wiped unintentionally.
– APrimalStructureItemContainer crash fix.