Current ARK Official Server Network Servers Version: v260
Current Client Version: v260
A Little Further Out:
– “Boss Wars”
– More Creatures, Gear, Armors, Weapons, & Structures!
– DirectX12 Mode for Windows 10! Approximate +20% perf
– Random GPU Driver crash fix: TrueSky
– GPU & CPU rendering optimizations
[MORE NOTES TO COME]
Ragnarok singleplayer data has moved.
Within this folder, move your Ragnarok save file and player data (LocalPlayer.arkprofile) in SavedArksLocal into it’s own Ragnarok folder (the folder will be created once you load Ragnarok again for the first time since the patch).
Current Version: v260
– New Saber Model! The Saber also has increased hide and pelt harvesting capability and reduced fall damage.
– New Item: Tek Trough! Powered by the Tek Generator, this trough refrigerates food and keeps it fresh longer.
– New host option ?bAllowPlatformSaddleMultiFloors=true (Game.ini) / Allow Multiple Platform Floors.
– New host options SupplyCrateLootQualityMultiplier and FishingLootQualityMultiplier (from 1 to 5).
– New host option to allow unlimited respecs. ?bAllowUnlimitedRespecs=true
– New host option to disable respawn animation. ?PreventSpawnAnimations=true
– CraftingSkillBonusMultiplier is now properly shown in the host menu.
– Running with -nomansky sky now looks considerably more like truesky.
– Added tooltips to all host settings in the host menu.
– Crosshairs, TPV Camera, and PVP Gamma enabled by default in Server Rules settings.
– Crafting requirements are now listed alphabetically.
– Tribes are now automatically created in singleplayer.
– Placement outline on structures now indicates direction via color change.
– Added improved hovering animation to Argent and Ptera.
– Reworked boss summon requirements to have specific artifacts for each of the bosses.
– Added new apex drops (Giga Heart, Basilo Blubber, Spino Sail, Yuty Lungs, Allo Brain, Therizino Claws, Thylaleo Hook-Claw, Megalania Toxin, Sarco Skin, Titanoboa Venom).
– Kibble recipes for all kibble added to the loot table from wild dinos.
– Changed artifact crates into their proper artifact mesh.
– Quetzal can now fit through giant hatchframes.
– Ankylo now gathers berries with the alt-fire (RMB) instead of primary-fire (LMB).
– Added appropriate difficulty to spawn areas on The Center spawn screen.
– Updated tamed/untamed icons in the Explorer Notes.
– Rex capsule is now increased to appropriately fit it’s size.
– Added blinking animations that were missing to some legacy creatures.
– Added swimming animations that were missing to some creatures.
– All land dinos can now attack in water (either primary-fire or alt-fire).
– All land dinos now have proper sounds for walking in water and swimming in water.
– All land dinos now have proper jump landing sounds.
– Added the final missing eating sound for creatures.
– Biome specific combat music now plays when the player is on a creature.
– Added new FPV animation for climbing ladders.
– Tek Cave door now stays open longer in singleplayer.
– Obelisk now has an ambient sound.
– Wild Manta aggro range decreased.
– Eurypterid spawn numbers increased by 50%.
– Increased levels of cave creatures.
– Improved rain particle VFX.
– Greatly reduced the Element cost of running the Tek Generator.
– Removed the Element cost for using the Tek Teleporter.
– Bred dinos now properly indicate who they were raised by on their tooltip.
– Fixed Corpse Locator not locating the players inventory bag.
– Fixed Corpse Locator issue where the beam would be set at an off-angle.
– Fixed Corpse Locator issue where the beam would not work properly underwater.
– Fixed multiple creature LODs to look better at a distance.
– Fixed move-around-blockade to work properly, allowing creatures to move around geometry rather than sliding off of it.
– Fixed exploit where the Tuso could reach through terrain.
– Fixed issue where the player would open inventories when dismounting a creature. Did not remove this functionality for doors though!
– Fixed issue where having a Doed on wander with harvesting disabled would cause it to burn through its stamina and food.
– Fixed Argent not being able to pick up Titanoboa and Arthropleura.
– Fixed tamed Ichthyosaur from swimming in circles during battles or around corpses.
– Fixed issue where tamed Mantas would swim off in one direction during a fight.
– Fixed dinos and players grouping together and getting stuck in a ball when teleporting to the boss arenas.
– Fixed issue where eels would push the player out of the water.
– Fixed issue that caused structures on platform saddles to be placed at odd angles.
– Fixed issue where certain gloves would cover the players mini-map.
– Fixed an area of the map where the player could stand underwater and but no water volume was present.
– Fixed issue where the Quetzal mesh poly count was reduced accidentally.
– Fixed two infinite weight exploits.
– Fixed the Alpha Tuso so it no longer ejects the rider off their creature when their mount is attacked.
– Fixed issue where when a mount was caught by the Tuso and the Tuso pushed it under the mesh, the mount would teleport inside the Tuso and become stuck.
– Fixed issue where the Tuso would keep performing it’s crushing attack even if the player escaped.
– Fixed issue where Explorer Notes were moved around to incorrect locations.
– Fixed issue where Megalosaurus was not properly dismounting passengers.
– Fixed issue where pipes were preventing the greenhouse effect.
– Fixed issue in Primitive Plus where supply drops were not present.
– Fixed issue where the improper coal was harvestable in Primitive Plus.
– Fixed spelling of Hesperornis Egg.
– Fixed issue where underwater mines would explode when being demolished.
– Fixed engrams not displaying in the correct order.
– Fixed issue where tames would not attack Trilobites.
– Fixed issue where Rex, Titanosaur, and Titanoboa were not swimming at the surface of the water.
– Fixed issue where gloves were being distorted while riding tames.
– Fixed several twitching animation issues with legacy dinos.
– Fixed multiple map LODs to look better on low viewing distance.
– Added proper Procoptodon saddle icon.
– Added proper Basilo saddle icon.
– Prevented multiple floors from being built underneath rafts and platform saddles.
– Slingshot does 25% less torpor per hit.
– Spear impact volume increased by 20%.
– Decreased pelt and hide harvesting by the Direwolf (still 15% better than other carnivores, minus Saber).
– Increased the speed of crop growth and the beer barrel in singleplayer when using ‘Singleplayer Settings’.
– Doubled the rate of oil and element consumption in singleplayer only on the gas generator and tek generator.
– The cost of gasoline in singleplayer has been increased to 6 oil and 5 hide for 5 gasoline.
– Artifact respawn timer set to 30 minutes in singleplayer.
– Allowed Trophy Wall-Mount and Base to be paintable.
– Fixed flyers you can base on from consuming more food that intended.
– You can now fish while on a Pelagornis.
– Potential fix for dinos being able to give and take damage through walls.
– New Scorpion saddle!